Manuals & Permits
Does my construction site require a Rule 5 Permit?
1. Does your construction project disturb 1 or more acres of land through removing vegetative cover, clearing, grading, excavating, or stockpiling of fill material? Remember to count the acreage of the entire project, even if you are responsible for only a small portion.
2. Is your construction project less than 1 acre, but part of a larger common plan of development or sale?
If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, you need permit coverage.
- News & Notices
- 2014 Drinking Water Quality Report
- 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- Contractors - Implementing Construction Site BMPs
- Does Your Construction Site Need a Storm Water Permit?
- Honors Park Nomination Form
- Utility Fee Schedule
- Planning & Building Fees
- Stormwater and the Construction Industry - BMPs
- Storm Water Drainage Policy
- Storm Water Hotline